1032 Issued Notification of Interest under Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
Jan 27, 2022
First Express Entry OINP Skilled Trades stream draw of 2022.
Ontario, Canada’s Center for economic, social, and political life and also the leading destination for newcomers to Canada has invited 1,032 Express Entry candidates (who had submitted their profiles between January 27, 2021, and January 27, 2022) to apply for a provincial nomination under Ontario Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream on January 27, 2022.
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) was in the range of 381 and 461. Invited candidates now have 45 calendar days to apply for the provincial nomination.
This Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) stream is Express Entry-aligned, candidates who obtain a provincial nomination through the Ontario Skilled Trades Stream receive additional Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) 600 points and an Invitation To Apply (ITA) for permanent residence at a future draw from the Express Entry pool.
Ontario’s Express Entry-linked Skilled Trades Stream offers a pathway to permanent residency for Federal Skilled Worker Program and Canadian Experience Class candidates. The OINP invites eligible candidates to apply for a provincial nomination.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible under the OINP Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream, candidates must:
1. Have a valid profile in the federal Express Entry pool;
2. Candidates need to be living in Ontario
3. Have Work Experience: A cumulative period of at least one year, paid full-time (or the equivalent in part-time) work experience in Ontario within two years from the date of issuance of the Notification of Interest (NOI) from Ontario.
4. Indicate an interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories”, as designated in the Express Entry profile; and
5. Have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Express Entry online account.
No job offer is needed to apply under the Skilled Trades Stream, but candidates must meet all the mandatory federal and provincial requirements.
For more details contact us!
#Dream #Explore #Relocate